MY 102.5's own Lizz Ryals cares about our community, and shows this by participating in a number of community events throughout the year. Following are just some of these events:
- Co-hosts the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Hosted Jingle Bell Run for the Arthritis Foundation
- Hosted Oscar Night America for the Junior Leage of Greenville
- Hosted remotes for Tools for Schools, a school supply drive
- Hosted Handbags for Hope for the Ovarian Cancer Foundation
- Hosts 30-minute Carolina Conference Call on MY 102.5
- Hosted Girls Night Out event for the Julie Valentine Center
- Hosts annual Holiday Fashion show for Hospice of the Upstate in Anderson for the past 5 years (a way of giving back for the excellent care they took of her father in his last days)
- Speaks at many Career Days at schools throughout the year
- Judge of Greer Idol the past several years (Greer Idol proceeds go to benefit Greer Relief)
- Lizz and family donate time each Thanksgiving to prepare/serve meals for Spartanburg's "Feed the Community" outreach.
- Delivers food from local restaurants/grocery stores to various shelters through Loaves & Fishes.
- Participates with family with Country Santa (an organization that gathers toys for children and delivers them on Christmas Eve to their homes across the Upstate).
- Chaperones/mentors church youths on local mission trips.
- Hosted charity baseball events for Easley High School and Wade Hampton Little League programs.
- Transports cancer patients to and from chemo appointments when they cannot afford rides or don't have family to take them.